With this new update of the Facebook application for iOS and Android, you must have noticed that Chat option has excluded from it, as it was not working properly with the previous version. I noticed most of the times that if you are using the phone on 2G network then, chat option used to show a error message quoting that there might be some problem with the network on your phone.
With the new upgrade in the Facebook application, its interface looks quite similar to the one on the browser on your computer and now when they have excluded the ‘Chat’ part from the application; they have released another application which has been especially dedicated to this feature of chatting and messaging to your Facebook Friends. In this post I will review about this new application released by Facebook.
First of all you will have to login with the credentials of Facebook into the application and then it will remain logged in, until and unless you manually logout, then you will see all the recent chats done by your with your friends.
Using the Gear sing on the left, you can change the settings of this application, all the options under the settings tab are self explanatory, but if you still face any problem while altering any of them then you can put that question in the comments section.
With the help of that icon with a page and a pen, upon tabbing that option you will all the friends in the chat list, they will be divided in the similar way as they are on your Facebook page on your computer browser. All the friends with whom you chat quite frequently will be shown on the top of the list and then all the other online friends will be shown below.
Key Features of Facebook messenger
- Send messages instantly to other friends who have Messenger
- Chat with friends who are on Facebook
- Get free push notifications for incoming messages
- Add location and photos to messages
- Reach friends via text message if they don’t have Messenger yet
- Access sent and received messages on both Messenger and Facebook
- Create group conversations for making plans on the go
- Add more friends to group conversations at any time
- Control alert and location settings for each conversation.
App Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Our Rating: 3.5/5 | Price: Free | Visit Apple Store Link To Install This App